Make this moist, tender, flavorful, addictive, healthy mildly sweet and full of goodness of whole wheat banana bread.It can be made within minutes just by using regular pantry staples.
Whole Wheat Eggless Banana Cinnamon Bread
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 large ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 2 tbsp low fat yogurt
- 4 tbsp olive oil (or regular oil)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan with oil spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
- Mix together bananas, milk, yogurt, oil and sugar until sugar is melted.
- Add in half of sifted flour mixture. Mix everything well. Mix in remaining flour mixture.
- Add in chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour in the mixture in the greased loaf pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a tooth inserted in the center comes out clean.